Sunday, May 21, 2017

Review: Born Pretty Store stamping polish & Qgirl stamping plate


Hi girls!

BornPrettyStore has send me some items to review...

I made this manicure with it:





This review is about the following products:

* white stamping polish

Available here for $3,99 for 15 ml



* Qgirl stamping plate 049


Available here for $3,29 

I've used Kiko 336 nailpolish and stamped the design on the upper left of the plate.


Let's take a closer look:

For the stamping I've used the 3,9 cm clear jelly stamper which I bought myself @ BornPrettyStore, a long time ago.
This jelly stamper is great, has a nice big stamping head, picks up the designs very well and last but certainly not least; it is very handy to place the designs on the right spot on the nails!
It comes with a scraper too...










I've used #4 of the stamping polish.

This is a rich and creamy white stamping polish which is very opaque and dries fast.













I like this delicate design...





I am a big fan of BornPrettyStore-products, are you a fan yet?

If you are checking out their website, don't forget to use my couponcode for 10% discount: KPX31




Thanks for watching and come back soon for more nailart reviews! ;)









*The product(s) in this post was/were send to me for review. For more information, please have a look at my Disclosure Policy



Facebook | BlogLovin' | Pinterest  | Instagram


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...