Thursday, December 24, 2015

Review: Bows with crystals from LadyQueen.com

Hi!

I'm back with a review for you...
It's about bows with crystals from LadyQueen:


LadyQueen kindly asked me to review some of their nailart products and I chose these cute bows with a little crystal.




www.ladyqueen.com is a website that sells beauty and nail art products at very nice and reasonable prices! They also ship internationally and with free shipping! :)





This is a box of 60 3D bows (5 of each color) for only $3,77! You can buy them at LadyQueen (direct link to product click here).


The bows are easy to glue on any manicure... Aren't they cute? ♥




This is my pimped Christmas manicure :)
I'll show you my Christmas mani soon...





If you are going to take a look at the website of LadyQueen, remember to use my couponcode for 15% discount on your products:



This banner is also placed at the right sidebar of my blog ;)


I wish you a very Merry Christmas! ♥






Facebook | BlogLovin' | Pinterest  | Instagram


*The product(s) in this post was/were send to me for review. For more information, please have a look at my Disclosure Policy
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...