Monday, January 13, 2014

OPI Liquid Sand Skittlette

Hi!

I got a lot of new polishes for Christmas, so I wanted to try them out a.s.a.p.

This is the first manicure of 2014:


I'm wearing:
♥ OPI Emotions (2 coats, thumb & pointerfinger)
♥ OPI Moon Over Mumbai (2 coats, middle & ringfinger)
♥ OPI It's Frosty Outside (2 coats, pinkie)
♥ BornPrettyStore waterdecal


On my ringfinger (and middlefinger) I've used a waterdecal from BornPrettyStore which I've cut up because it was a little too big. The leftover piece is on my middlefinger...

I seriously have to do something to get my cuticles in condition again... They're growing fast and they're dry!
Tips, anyone??


I got lots of compliments and I'm happy to say that these liquids sands are holding up very well: I'm wearing this mani for almost a week now and my nails are still looking fine! *happydance*

Do you like this mani as much as I do?

Thanks for stopping by!


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...