Tuesday, December 24, 2013

Review: XL-plate X + some neutral swirl stamping...

Hi girls,

I recently got my new XL-X stamping plate, and although I didn't had much time, I wanted to try one of the 
designs...

Let's take a look at my 5-minute-mani...




I was a bit busy, so I stamped straight on my basecoat, with no colour polish underneath...
I kinda like it actually...


Now let's take a look at the XL-X plate...


Isn't it festive?
 I have a lot of new designs to try out!! :D






How I used it: 
As written above: first my basecoat and then stamped on my blank nails...

Review:

The images are very big, and therefore very suitable for short and longer nails...
The design transfers well and the result is a crisp stamp. My manicure was a quicky, but if you'll take the time I'm sure you'll be able to create very beautiful designs with this imageplate!

Availability & price:

I bought this plate on eBay for $8,99 (incl. free shipping to The Netherlands) from seller 
easybuy.online.

What do you think of this imageplate and my manicure?

Thanks for watching!




Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...