Monday, October 7, 2013

Kiko 336 - Royal Blue


Hi!

I've visited a Kiko shop in southern France on our holiday, a couple of weeks ago.
I've bought 6 really pretty polishes, and Kiko 336 is one of them...

Let's take a closer look...



Kiko 336 is a bright in-your-face royal blue which applied very easy. 2 coats give me perfect coverage.


Well... I got a lot of compliments, because I happen to have a jacket in this exact same colour and it matched perfectly together! ♥

Source: Google images



I'm actually more of a pink girl, but while I was wearing this polish I could not stop staring at my own nails... ALL THE TIME! :)

I'm glad I have 5 more polishes to test and swatch :)

Kiko is available in Europe, but unfortunately not in the country I live in (NL) :( and are often sold for €2,50 per bottle.

Do you have Kiko polishes in your stash? Do you like this colour as much as I do?

Thanks for reading!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...