Thursday, August 29, 2013

China Glaze Textured Unrefined

Hi girls,

Today I'm wearing China Glaze Unrefined from the Textured collection...




I really like textured nailpolishes... I also have two textured polishes from Barry M (click here), but this polish has a bit more of a gritty texture than the Barry M polishes have. Their texture is a bit more fine...



I actually really like Unrefined because I like this texture better than Barry M's because it's a bit more rough...

And the colour is awesome! I'm a real girly-girl and a pink-lover ♥

I'm wearing two coats here with ofcourse no topcoat to keep it gritty and matte...


Recently, I bought a couple more textured polishes from OPI en Essence, which I will swatch later.

What are your thoughts of textured/sanding polishes? Do you like them or not?

Thanks for watching!



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...