Saturday, August 25, 2012

H&M Vivid Nails Duo - Part I

Hi girls!

It's been a while, and I still don't have made myself a new lightbox, so in the meantime I'll stick with using my phone-pictures...

Today I want to show you a polish I've bought a while ago...

H&M Vivid Nails Duo:


I don't know how to describe the colour exactly, because in certain light it looks coral and in other light it looks more pink... In this light it even looks a bit orangy!

I'm talking about H&M Vivid Nails Duo, I bought last February for only €1,45 (on sale).


In this picture you can see what I mean... Now the left part of the polish does look pink, doesn't it?
The other polish is tomato red, and both polishes contain 5 ml.


And here it's pink again... Strange, but I do love this colour! I'm wearing it on my toes as well and this type of colours does make my skin (at least on my feet!) look a bit more tanned, I ♥ it!


Only downside of this polish is that is shows visible nail line (on my pointerfinger you can see it a bit) but hey, for €1,45  I'm not complaining! :)

Thanks for stopping by...

Until next time!

P.S. Welcome to all new followers, thanks for following me!



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...