Friday, May 25, 2012

Simple French Manicure...

Hi girls,

Today I have a simple French Manicure to show you...

Phone picture


I achieved this manicure with a French Manicure set from Essence:

I've bought this set about 10 years ago, I think, and I liked it so much, that I immediately bought two more back up-sets. The white polish in this little set is very good to make French tips with! These bottles contain 5 ml and the set was available in a milky pink (way more pastel and less pink then showed in the picture above!) and in a peachy set. I don't exactly remember how much this set was, but it couldn't be more than €3,99.

Ofcourse I used a basecoat, my favorite, Orly Nailtrition!

It actually is a nailhardener, but I always use it as a basecoat. It works wonders, I really have tried a lot of hardeners, but this is my alltime favorite!



BTW: Did you noticed my nails are a lot shorter??




Here's what happened...


I've accidentally cut my nail with a razorblade...! Such a big chunk out of my middle nail!
And it's my lefty, my photo-hand! Ohh nooooo... !

So yeah... I had to file them way shorter :(
In the 1st picture you still can see a little dent, but hopefully they soon grow a bit longer.

Do you like the simple and plain French Manicure?

Thanks for dropping by!


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...