Tuesday, February 28, 2012

Revisited: OPI Over The Taupe

Hi girls,

About 7 months ago, I decided to quit doing my own acrylics and started to to care of my natural nails again.
Because of that, I will show you OPI Over The Taupe again. I was wearing acrylics when I swatched this polish and I now wanted to show this beauty again. Because it now looks SO much better on my real nails...


Isn't it a beauty? I keep grabbing this gorgeous taupe chocolate color! I really adore it... ♥


In general, I ♥ OPI polishes, because of their great wide brushes, and the consistency of their polishes.
But Over The Taupe is definitely in my top 5 of favorite polishes!


I'm wearing two coats, with one coat of my new INM Out The Door Fast Drying Top Coat.

♥ ♥ ♥ 
I know it isn't the most interesting polish to revisit again, but this is one of the most viewed swatches (according to my blogstatistics) so because of that I thought this one deserves some more attention :)

Thanks for watching!
P.S. Last chance to join my 160 Followers Giveaway!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...