Sunday, February 12, 2012

I ♥ Nail Polish Tag

Hiiii!

Here I am again with a tag... I got 3 tags/awards from Courtney (GaGa for Nails) and this is the Nail Polish Tag she gave me. Thanks again, Courtney! ♥




1. How many nail polishes do you have?
I currently have 225 polishes.

2. What is your favorite brand of nail polish? 
It's hard to choose one, because I like a couple of brands. But I think OPI is my alltime favorite.



3. Do you like crackle polish or do you hate it?
I like it... I don't wear it much, and it's a bit "been there, done that", but I think it's a great way to spice up an older manicure.

4. What was your first nail polish brand?
Whooo... that's a hard one! And it goes back for sooo long! But I think it must have been a Hema polish (dutch brand).

5. If you are going to have a nail polish line, what are you going to name it?
I really like the names of OPI polishes, so something like those names...

6. What nail polish colors do not compliment you?
Cool colors, because my skintone is fairly yellow. But I happen to like some cool colors, so I still keep buying them.

7. What nail polish colors do compliment you?
Warm colors, like pinks and nudes.



8. Name two of your best nail art friends. 
I don't have nail art friends, boohoo... Haha.

9. What was the best nail polish gift that you ever received? 
My boyfriend bought me two OPI's from the Pirates of the Caribbean-collection for Mothersday.
And exactly the two colors I loved... How did he know? I never talked about it...

10. Make a speech thanking the blogger who gave you this tag.
I think tagging someone is a very sweet way to let someone know you like his/her blog. Thank you so much for giving me this tag/award, Courtney! I really appreciate every single one I've got so far.

11. What is your second favorite nail polish company?
Essence.

12. Glitter or no Glitter? 
Yes... Glitter... But not so often :)

13. OPI, China Glaze, or Essie?
I own more China Glaze polishes, but I really ♥ OPI's.

14. When do you change your nail polish?
When I feel like it, got bored of the color, or when my manicure is showing tipwear/chipping.

15. What's your favorite color on your nails? 
Pink, but I can't always wear it because of work.



16. Darks or Brights? 
Hmmm... I guess darks.

17. What are you wearing on your nails right this moment?
I've just put on one of my newest China Glaze polishes: Aquadelic (topped with one coat of Nubar Black Polka Dot).


18. Matte Nails--In or Out?
I really ♥ matte nails!



19. French Manicure?
I used to wear acrylics all the time, and before that I was always wearing French Manicure. So yeah!
I totally dig it!



20. Favorite Winter Color?
Light Blue, like OPI's I Vant To Be A Lone-Star.



Okay girls, lately I've tagged so much blogs, my experience is that not everybody likes them and want to pick them up. So this time I tag every girl/woman with a nailpolish obession and a blog! Consider yourself tagged and enjoy it!

I hope you enjoyed reading this! Thanks for stopping by...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...