Monday, February 27, 2012

Guppy #12 layered with Kleancolor Chunky Holo Purple

Hi girls!

Here's the Guppy/CUDDV polish #12 again, but now layered with Kleancolor Chunky Holo Purple:


Kleancolor Chunky Holo Purple has mainly orange and green holo glitter in it.
This are two coats layered over the black Guppy (CUDDV) Sanding Fruit Extract #12 which I showed you here.


This picture shows the green holo glitters better... I ♥ the look of the glitter in this angle better.


Hmmm... I think it's nice to experiment a bit with layering, but I don't think it's really my cup of tea.

So I experimented a bit more:


Hey! See those blue glitters? I didn't notice them before...?
I mattified this manicure with two coats of China Glaze Matte Magic and tadaaa...


I probably layered a bit too much at the time, because see what happened with my ringfinger and pinky?
The polishlayers started to lift!


I like this version better then the shiny version...

But still... I don't like it enough to wear it this way. So I'm going to take it off... :)

Which version do you like more?

Thanks for watching!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...