Sunday, January 22, 2012

OPI Pink Friday

Hi girls,

It's been a while ago since I posted some pictures, but here I am again...

I've bought a lot of polishes lately, so I'm planning to swatch a lot of them soon!

Now on to today's swatch...

I would like to show you my newest OPI from the Nicki Minaj Collection:

Pink Friday

Pink Friday is a very pretty baby pink crème...



Because I thought there was already a pink like this one (or more) in my stash, I didn't bought a normal bottle but a mini. A normal bottle contains 15 ml and a mini 3,75 ml. 

So it's VERY mini! :)


Maybe it's me, but I've had the hardest time applying this polish!
And not because of the consistency of this polish... No... That was just fine...

See how tiny the bottle is?

Because of the small annoying brush and the little cap! I could hardly hold this tiny thing!
And yeah.. Maybe it's me, but I really like OPI's wide brushes. I just ♥ them!

And ofcourse this little bottle didn't have that wide brush, but a very small and narrow brush.
That causes a lot of brushstripes which really annoyed me. Luckily they disappeared after two coats and two coats of topcoat (my favorite: Essence Nail Art Sealing Topcoat and for a bit more shine: one last coat of Seche Vite on top of that).


Ofcourse right after the application I didn't have time to take some pictures, so this is after 2 days of wearing...



I think I'm convinced about this color and I think I don't have this color in my stash yet.
So I'm planning to buy a 15 ml bottle of this polish. I don't want to experience this bad application again, so this was the first and last time I got myself a mini from OPI.

Have you ever experienced application difficulties with OPI's mini's?
I'd love to hear!

Thanks for reading!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...