Sunday, December 11, 2011

How I store my imageplates...

Hi girls,

Yeey... I'm finally back! This is the 3rd week of my cold, sneezing, snivel etc. but I'm back to business :)
Thanks for all your loving and caring comments! 

Today I want to show you my way of storing my imageplates...


I think I have around 140 imageplates. About 30 Konad's, two BundleMonster sets, a bunch of fauxnads from Beauty Factory, MagnoNails, Chez Delaney, Nagelkosmetik-shop, Dashica Beauty (Shirley's plates) and a couple of plates from BornPrettyStore.

So to keep track, I really wanted to store them neatly. Without taking them out of a box or something.


I started my collection with Konad and at first I didn't have that much plates. But sooner or later my collection started to grow bigger and bigger and so I needed a good storage solution.

I've bought a couple of plastic pockets in which you can store 9 small (Konad-sized) imageplates.


The angular plates you see in this picture, are from Beauty Factory (bought as a set of 10 imageplates) and fit also in the smaller sized plastic pockets.


But then they decided to make bigger imageplates with bigger full images on it! 

And luckily I could find plastic pockets (I don't know if this is the right translation, but I don't know else how to call it?) with 6 pockets in it. And the imageplates fitted perfectly! All the pockets have an opening at the top so you can slide the imageplate right in. 

Ofcourse you'll have to be careful not to hold the binder upside down, or else all the imageplates will fall out of the pockets!


So in one small binder I now have stored over 140 imageplates!

Yup! I ♥ this storage solution!

How do you store your imageplates?

Thanks for watching!
P.S. I've changed my bloglayout... What do you think about it? Yay or nay?

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...