Monday, December 12, 2011

Cool studs

Hi girls!

Yesterday my BFF was here and I experimented a bit with some studs we've bought at eBay...

Picture taken with phone...

She is wearing acrylics, so all I did was paint her nails with Wet 'n Wild Black Crème and put the studs on.


These are the studs (2mm), bought from fairynailart at eBay for a couple of dollars.


Putting the studs on was quite some work, but definitely worth a try. This was my first attempt and I think it worked out quite nice. The second attempt will be on my own nails, when they're looking a bit better then they do now (some of them broke while I was sick).

I would like to thank my BFF, ♥ you dear, it was fun experimenting on you! XOXO

What do you think about this manicure? Would you wear studs?


Thanks for watching!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...