Wednesday, November 23, 2011

Awaken Pepperoni + XL B

Hi girls!

Hope you're all doing ok.
At the moment I'm sick (yes, AGAIN!) so I'll keep this post short...




Basecolor: H&M Wanna Pepperoni (1 coat)
Stamping color: China Glaze Awaken
Stamping plate: XL B
Topcoat: Essence Nail Art Sealing Topcoat




This is one of the XL plates I've bought from MagnoNails quite a while ago, and I have hardly used it, so I wanted to try some of the designs on top of Wanna Pepperoni...


I don't really like the way Awaken turned out on Wanna Pepperoni, so I already removed it and stamped a different design on with a darker stampingcolor...

Curious? You'll see it soon...

Thanks for watching!

2 comments:

  1. Wooooah, what a large plate! Love the design you chose though, and I actually love the color combo, as well!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Courtney, for your sweet comment! :)

    ReplyDelete

♥ Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment!! I read all of the comments and always try to respond. I really appreciate every single one! ♥

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...