Monday, October 31, 2011

Shopping: OPI, China Glaze, Revlon, Essence, Catrice, BornPrettyStore, Guppy... and more!

Hi girls!

Hope you're doing ok? Fortunately I'm feeling better and getting back to work tomorrow...

Today I would like to show you some of the stuff I've bought this month.

Ready?


From Essence 2 bottles of nailpolish remover in Strawberry and Coconut scent (always better than the real smell :) )


From BornPrettyStore two fauxnad Konad plates, numbers m66 and m76...

BornPrettyStore m66

BornPrettyStore m76
I haven't tried their plates out yet, but I've read some good reviews about them. I compared them a bit with the real Konad plates and I think they look pretty much the same.
These plates were on sale for $1,55!


Nothing special, just two pump bottles which I like to use for my removers. Also from BornPrettyStore.


From Catrice 3 polishes from left to right: Poison Me, Poison You!, After Eight and Dirty Berry.


From Essence 2 more bottles of Nail Art Sealing Topcoat, (a back up bottle of) Special Effect Topper Circus Confetti, Special Effect Topper Hello Holo and From BornPrettyStore some apple scented nailpolish remover wipes (which I don't like... The scent is ok, but they just don't do the job well enough!)


From Essence 7 Colour & Go polishes (I forgot photographing one!) from left to right:

66 Shiny Godness
33 Just In Case
72 Time For Romance
77 In Style
55 Let's Get Lost
78 Blue Addicted
(85 Galactic Black, not on the pictures)


I'm not sure, but I think Catrice's After Eight and Essence In Style look a bit the same... Anyone know if they do irl?


From OPI 3 polishes from left to right: Moon Over Mumbai, My Private Jet (brownish), Royal Rajah Ruby.


I know there are many girls who find OPI is a bit overrated and highly overpriced, but I think their polishes are great. They have such nice collections and colours! I'm willing to pay that price anyway :)


From Guppy (or CUDDV, whatever the name is) 2 Sanding Fruit Extract polishes, in numbers 14 and 16.
They are unbelievable large! I don't think I've had such large bottles (16 ml!) before.
I saw number 17 on Nihrida's blog and got immediately interested in the finish of this polish. Had to try it myself! :)


And 4 other polishes. From left to right: H&M Moody Model, Revlon 092 Blue Lagoon, China Glaze Crackle Glaze Metallic in Tarnished Gold, en last but not least a very neon pink crackle polish from Laushine (again from BornPrettyStore).


And two small brushes from BornPrettyStore which I'm going to use as eyeliner brushes.

That was about it...

See anything you like? Want to see swatches? Let me know...


Goodnight!

7 comments:

  1. Awesome haul!

    I would love to see swatches of all the Catrice Essence and Guppy polishes! I'm thinking of getting some from all three brands and these look awesome, would love to hear your thoughts on how they apply, if the brush is good (maybe compare them to other other brushes like OPI, H&M) and see swatches, of course! :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice stuff! I would LOVE to see Guppy #14 swatched. Pretty please!? =)

    ReplyDelete
  3. @evercouldbe: Thanks for your comment! I'm wearing one of the Essence Colour & Go polishes right now (In Style) and will show it/them soon! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. @nihrida: Thanks! And I'm swatching the Guppy polishes soon, I promise :)

    Thanks for commenting! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fantastic haul! I didn't know that Essence was in the Born Pretty store. *squeals* Off to go to get my shop on!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Where did you bought guppy?

    ReplyDelete
  7. @Anonymous: I've bought my Guppy/CUDDV polishes at eBay...

    ReplyDelete

♥ Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment!! I read all of the comments and always try to respond. I really appreciate every single one! ♥

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...