Friday, September 2, 2011

New: Catrice polishes...

Hi everyone!

I'm back! :)

Unfortunately  my laptop died, but my love immediately got me a new one and so I'm back!

And I'm back with good news... Catrice has some new and very interesting nailpolishes in their collection!

Let's take a look:

550 Marilyn & Me

560 Rusty but Sexy

570 Beavis & Mud-Head

580 Blues Brother Vol. II

590 Jade Is Not My Name

600 After Eight

610 ASHley

620 Captain Sparrow's Boat

630 Sing: Hey, Dirty-Lilah!

640 Grey's Kelly

650 Goldfinger

660 I'm A Star...

670 It's Rambo No. 5

680 Khaki Perry
Well... what do you think of them? See anything you like?

Have a nice day!


2 comments:

  1. :) Me too :) Don't know which colors I'm going to buy yet, but Grey's Kelly & I Am A Star definitely look interesting!

    ReplyDelete

♥ Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment!! I read all of the comments and always try to respond. I really appreciate every single one! ♥

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...