Tuesday, August 2, 2011

Essence Irreplaceable + M57 Leopard

Ok, ok... I promise this is my last post about Essence Irreplaceable! :)

The previous BundleMonster design wasn't what I thought it would be (a bit too dark) so I removed it quite soon after I stamped it and chose another design...


Basecolor: Essence Irreplaceable (1 coat)
Stampingcolor: Konad Special Princess Black Gold
Imageplate: Konad M57
Topcoat: Seche Vite (2 coats)

And I used China Glaze 2030 with a dottingtool to make some dots in the Leopardprint.


I like this waaayyy better than the previous manicure. Suddenly I remembered I've bought a new Leopard-print tanktop recently, and so my manicure matched great with it! :)


I'm starting to like Irreplaceable more and more... :)

What do you think of this manicure?


But ok... Enough is enough... I promise this was the last manicure with Irreplaceable!

Have a great evening!

7 comments:

  1. Thanks ladies, for your nice comments! I do like this manicure myself :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ah thank you, Sirena! Also for following me :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous! Beautiful base colour, and who doesn't like 2030 :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks Nail Buff :) And yes: 2030 is perfect! Wish I had bought Millenium as well; it is very hard to get your hands on nowadays!

    ReplyDelete

♥ Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment!! I read all of the comments and always try to respond. I really appreciate every single one! ♥

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...