Tuesday, August 2, 2011

Essence Irreplaceable + BM205

Hi all!

Today is going to be a short post...

Like I've said before: Essence Irreplaceable isn't my polish, and began to bore me, so I stamped a full naildesign on it from BundleMonster's plate 205:

Design stamped with Konad Special Princess Polish in Gold Brown

Mwah... I think it is a bit too dark for this time of the year :)


But I'm glad I finally fit the full naildesigns of the BundleMonster and Konad plates...
I think I'm going to experiment with them some more :)


See the golden shimmer in the Konad polish? Too bad that shimmer doesn't show on the nails...
I like it more in the bottle!


But I think the design is very nice. Only this combination doesn't work for me that well. But that's just my opinion. These colors are maybe more suitable in autumn, I guess.

What do you think about this combination?

P.S. Thanks to the new followers for following me! I really appreciate it! :)

Have a nice evening!

5 comments:

  1. Irreplaceable is a very nice color I also love your stamping design because it goes with the black gold konad polish

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for your comment! I'm glad you like it :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a beautiful mani! Love both the design and colours you picked <3

    ReplyDelete

♥ Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment!! I read all of the comments and always try to respond. I really appreciate every single one! ♥

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...