Sunday, July 24, 2011

Shopping: Kleancolor, OPI, Catrice, Essence, Milani & E.L.F. polishes

Hi everyone!

I want to show you some new polishes I got the last couple of days...


Suddenly all of my orders came in, and within a blink, I just own 14 more polishes :)

Actually I'm not a real fan of glitter polishes, but I keep buying them, haha!
And I must admit: these Kleancolor polishes really look stunning in the bottles, don't you think?



Don't know when I'm going to wear that Kleancolor Neon Pink, because it is way to neon to wear to work, but I had to have it... And that counts for the Milani polish too. but I love the bigger glitters in there! And like I've said before: I'm a sucker for nudes, so I had to try an E.L.F.-polish, and liked this color! I Saw Essence Irreplaceable on some blog, and really liked it, so had to have that one too!



I don't know if the color is going to suit my (bit yellowish) skincolor, but I've seen some swatches of OPI's I Vant To Be A Lonestar and I knew I had to have this one too! Wondering if it's going to be beautiful on me or not :) And Bubblebath is a nice pinkish color to wear alone or as a French Manicure. I say: always good to have some of these colors in your stash! :) And the last one of these OPI's is My Private Jet; the 2nd version, the dark brown one; guess this one is nice in the fall...



Although Catrice is changing some of their polishes under the same name (weird!), I like this 2nd version of Let's Mauve On! better than the first one. And I saw that this one is great for stamping too, so a must have! I Sea You is probably a color I wouldn't wear alone, but it's nice to have a beautiful green to make flower leaf-nailart (or something like that :) ) and the last one of these Catrice polishes is Welcome To The Jungle from the Papagena-collection. I think it is a bit dark, but maybe I wear it... Or maybe I'll just use it for stamping :)

What do you think of my score? Like these or don't? And would you wear these colors?

Enjoy the weekend!

6 comments:

  1. I just got my first Kleancolor polish (Holo pink) and can't wait to try it out. They sure do have pretty polishes and I might get some more. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I haven't tried them myself yet. But I love them by looking at the bottles :)

    Too bad the shipping costs are rather high. I've almost paid the same price for shipping as I paid for all these polishes!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aaah, so many gorgeous colors! :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. :) Which one do you want to see? I can't make a choice :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Superb. Today I am gonna mail this to my girl friend. She will be overwhelmed with the collection and go crazy. She is very fond of polishing her nails and these are the extreme stuffs for her.

    ReplyDelete
  6. @ hire a web programmer: Thank you for your comment! Hope she likes my polishes :)

    ReplyDelete

♥ Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment!! I read all of the comments and always try to respond. I really appreciate every single one! ♥

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...