Saturday, July 16, 2011

Shopping @ Inglot Amsterdam...

Good evening all!

Last weekend my colleague and I went shopping in Amsterdam... We went to the Bobbi Brown and MAC counter in De Bijenkorf, we went to The Make up Store and ofcourse to the MAC Store and Inglot.

Unfortunately Inglot was the last shop on our list and we only had half an hour to shop until the shop closed. So we were in a hurry! Therefore I only bought 1 item:

Inglot's Freedom Eyeshadow Pallet
But first some information about Inglot:



INGLOT Company was established over 25 years ago by Wojtek Inglot, a young chemist working at that time in R&D department in pharmaceutical company.
His principal objective was to produce high quality products at fair and reasonable prices, using only the best possible ingredients and raw materials from the most reputable suppliers.
Wojtek Inglot is still directly involved in the formulation and design process of all new Inglot products.
All Inglot cosmetics are produced within the European Union and 95% of them are manufactured in our own state of art production facilities.
We work with make-up artists and colour consultants to bring the latest trends in colour, texture and form to the market. We are constantly developing new products and have just launched the world’s first ever Breathable Nail Enamel ensuring better health care for nails whilst enhancing their beauty.
Our unique Freedom System allows customers to experiment with countless shades and colour combinations of different face products, giving them the opportunity to create their own customized colour palette. We are present in 240 retail locations worldwide. (Source: http://www.inglotcosmetics.com)


BE-AU-TI-FUL! :)

Inglot, Van Baerlestraat 8, Amsterdam

First reaction when we entered the store: WOW! This is heaven!
The store looked really nice and beautiful!

After we talked to a MUA, we looked around and tested some products.
We could've stayed the whole evening if  it was up to us, but ofcourse the shop had to close, so after a while we made up our choice and bought some products. One of the MUA's showed us how to use the make up we wanted to bought and that's when I decided I HAD to have some eyeshadow :)

Like I said before: I never wear eyeshadow, but these colors were so beautiful and pigmented that I couldn't resist buying one of those lovely colors. Inglot has a great system called: The Freedom System. You can compose your own pallet! Just make a choice out of their eyeshadow collection and the shopassistent puts the magnetic pots in the pallet and voila!

And so I did. I wanted to buy a set of 2 colors, because I first had to see if I could do it myself at home! I bought this little pallet:


Inglot uses no color names but codes, so here they are...


I played on safe by choosing earth colors because I think that suits me best and isn't that notable. Maybe when I get the hang of it, I'll buy some more colors. The MUA guaranteed me that I will be back next month! We'll see about that (... I guess she's right!)






What do you think of the Freedom Pallet? And have you been to Inglot already?

Have a great weekend!
 
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...