Thursday, July 21, 2011

H&M Peppermint Fusion

Hi y'all!

Here I am again, this time to show you a polish I really like: H&M Peppermint Fusion!

The diagonal lines you see are my windows :)

Peppermint Fusion is a very beautiful shimmery blue...

These are 2 coats, with 2 coats of SV. Application was fine, finish is really beautiful, although quite hard to capture with my camera in daylight.


With Flash... (see the shimmer?)

Without Flash (now it looks like it has a crème finish!)

I love the shimmer in this polish...

But... I got a bit bored after a couple of days, so I stamped  accentnails (ringfingers) with XL-plate B


This H&M polish is €3,95 and available in H&M stores and their online store.

Do you have H&M polishes? If you do, which one(s)?

Have a nice evening!

2 comments:

♥ Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment!! I read all of the comments and always try to respond. I really appreciate every single one! ♥

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...