Saturday, May 14, 2011

New OPI & Maybelline polishes

Good evening everyone!

Today I wanted to let you know that I got 2 polishes from the OPI Pirates of the Caribbean-collection:


Steady As She Rose


Sparrow Me The Drama

I guess everyone already knows about this collection which contains 6 pastel-colored polishes, so I'm not going to tell you stuff you already know :)

And today I bought 2 polishes of Maybelline Forever Strong Pro. These polishes really seem to last up to 7 days of wear. Who doesn't want that! Worth a try, I guess... Kruidvat, (which I often call my local beautysupplier because I almost come there every week) has a great offer at the moment:
For my foreign readers: Nailfestival, meaning buy 1, get 1 free :)

A great offer, don't you think? Unfortunately almost all Catrice and Essence polishes were already sold out!
Too bad for me! But then I saw the Maybelline polishes...



I bought the 2 colors in the middle of the 1st and the 2nd rows. The upper one is called 135 Nude Rose and is a beautiful pinkish nude color. The bottom one is called 170 Flamingo Pink and is a beautiful candy pink.



These polishes were €7,99 each, but now 2 for €7,99! (about $11).

I'm going to swatch all of these colors as soon as possible. I'm already wearing Sparrow Me The Drama (which I got as a Mothersday gift :) ) on my toenails, but I'm not sure if you guys want to see my feet :)

Until next time!

Love,
Kim

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...