Monday, April 4, 2011

Stamping failure with XL-plate B...

Hi, here I am again!

I just wrote in my previous post that I thought my OPI's Don't Know... Beets Me!-manicure could use some Konad-ing...

Well... maybe it's because I'm a bit tired... Maybe it's because I used my new Essence Stampy Black polish... I don't know what it is, but I f*cked up!


The stamp didn't transfer the image well... And you can see that at the tips of my middle-, ring- and pinky finger... :(


Also the Essence Stampy Polish Black stains on my cuticles, and I can't get it off!

Ah well... I'm glad I did this on an older manicure...

I'm going to take it off, and think about what I'm going to wear next...

Sleep tight!

Love,
Kim

No comments:

Post a Comment

♥ Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment!! I read all of the comments and always try to respond. I really appreciate every single one! ♥

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...