Monday, April 4, 2011

Essence Deep Blue Sea

Hi!

After the stamping failure from last night, I took off everything, and while my little princess is doing her nap right now, I polished my nails again. This time I used: Essence Deep Blue Sea from the Show Your Feet collection.


Can you believe that this is only 1 coat? The Essence Show Your Feet-collection is unbelievable opaque, so only 1 coat is enough, even with a dark polish like Deep Blue Sea! I also put on 1 coat of Seche Vite.



Photo's are taken in outdoor sunlight, because the sun is shining finally in The Netherlands! :)

I took this picture when the sun was behind a cloud I guess...

I really like the consistency of these polishes and also the brush is wide, so that makes the application easier.

Do you own Essence Show Your Feet-polishes?

Love,
Kim

No comments:

Post a Comment

♥ Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment!! I read all of the comments and always try to respond. I really appreciate every single one! ♥

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...